Microsoft Toolkit is a set of tools and functions for managing licensing, deploying, and activating Microsoft Office and Windows. All output from these functions is displayed in the Information Console. All functions are run in the background and the GUI is disabled to prevent running multiple functions, as they could conflict or cause damage if run concurrently. The Microsoft Office Setup Customization Functions (Customize Setup Tab), AutoKMS Uninstaller (if AutoKMS is installed), AutoRearm Uninstaller (if AutoRearm is installed), Office Uninstaller and Product Key Checker work even if Microsoft Office or Windows is not installed/supported.
Features of Microsoft Toolkit Include;
- Supports Microsoft Office 2010 or Later for Office Toolkit
- Supports Windows Vista or Later for Windows Toolkit
- Added DLL Injection LocalHost Bypass Method
- Create and Delete IP Routes with Win32 API instead of command line
- No longer require SFX EXE files to Remove or Restart TAP Adapter
- Prevented exception when LocalHost Bypass IP in in use when using TAP Adapter Bypass
- Retry up to 10 times if using LocalHost Bypass and you get 0xC004F074 error
- Set DHCP and Static IP addresses on TAP Adapters using WMI instead of command line -Warning if more than 1 TAP Adapter is installed before Activation
What’s New in this Version ?
- Office 2016 Support (WARNING: Preliminary – Assumed to work, but may fail if unexpected changes/assumptions about Office install are introduced by Office 2016 RTM).
- Windows 10 Support.
- Added Licensing State message “Store License”. Occurs when getting the free permanent Windows 10 Upgrade.
- Disable KMS Online Ticket Validation (Windows 8.1+) when activating
- Disable Windows Vista Rearm Count (OS doesn’t support it)
- Fixed Backup of Windows Vista due to lack of cache.dat
- Fixed KMS Server Service crash on XP due to corrupt HWID
- Improved TAP Drivers
- Improved WinDivert Uninstall
- Remove Trial and Grace Keys when using EZ-Activator.
- Support for KMS PID with 5 Digit Build Number (EX: 10240).
How to Install
Download the latest microsoft toolkit; extract it and run when required (no need to install it)
Microsoft Office Activation
- Click on office small icom below the front of main screen
- After it new windows will show you all details about your microsoft office installedNow click on Activation
- toolbar and click on EZ-Activator; as it automatically installs the AutoKMS serverWait for some seconds and
- you have successfully activated your microsoft office
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or 4.5 (Not 3.5)
Older Stable Version
Microsoft Toolkit (All MS Windows & Office Activator) v2.6 Beta 1 is a property and copyright of its owners. All software, applications, games and download links provided by bladeky.com and forwindows.com are copyright of their respective owners. We do not claim the ownership of these materials.
We provide them to you as seen on the sources we collect them from.
If any of these content violated your copyrights, please contact us requesting for removal, and we'll gladly remove from our website. Does Microsoft Toolkit (All MS Windows & Office Activator) v2.6 Beta 1 violates your rights? Please send us a mail at [email protected] today.
Looking for Similar software and applications to Microsoft Toolkit (All MS Windows & Office Activator) v2.6 Beta 1? Use Bladeky SEARCH function to Find Free software & Applications for free downloads